- Welcome undergraduates and rotation students! (10/4/2021)
We are excited to welcome undergraduate Jonathan, who started earlier this fall, as well as our autumn rotation students Andrei and Robert (October) and Emily and Phuong (November). Our group meetings are open to all interested first year students, and are held on Mondays at 4PM in the 4th floor CHB conference room (see here for the group meeting schedule).
- Welcome summer students! (7/25/2021)
We are excited to welcome three new students this summer, incoming graduate student Devin Rollins, undergraduate EJ Brannan, and summer REU student Dina Chehada. Welcome to the group!
- Check out Jack’s JACS paper! (6/29/2021)
- Congrats Austin & Kathleen! (6/17/2021)
Congratulations to Austin and Kathleen, who were both awarded CEI Graduate Fellowships! This fellowship funds exceptional researchers from departments across UW to apply their talents to clean energy research projects, participate in outreach activities, and develop professional skills.
- Lab awarded DOE Early Career grant! (5/30/2021)
- Lab publishes first paper (5/12/2021)
Congratulations to My Do for leading our lab’s first paper! She synthesized a beautiful series of anisotropic copper cages that we’re excited to continue exploring in the future. Check it out here: https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.inorgchem.1c00466.
- Welcome Ryan! (4/12/2021)
We are excited to welcome our new postdoc, Ryan Shafranek! He recently received his Ph.D. from the Nelson lab at the University of Washington. We are excited to have you join us!
- Jack awarded NSF GRFP! (3/23/2021)
Jack, a second year in the group, received an NSF graduate research fellowship! Congratulations!!
- Undergraduate Andy Wong awarded Mary Gates scholarship! (3/18/2021)
Congratulations to our undergraduate Andy Wong! He was awarded a prestigious Mary Gates research scholarship to conduct research this spring and summer. We are very excited to have him back in the lab!
- Welcome new members! (2/12/2021)